3D DESIGN CONTEST
An initiative of “Yuva Entrepreneurship Program” of Deshpande Startups presents "3D Design Contest". It is an exciting opportunity for all Enthusiastic students to participate virtually and design solutions for socially impactful problem statements and witness propelling India’s true growth story. CAD designers from any year can participate in this 5 days contest.
Reasons why you should participate:
- Get to be a part of vibrant community of 3D CAD Designers and build your network
- Internship opportunities at Deshpande Startups
- Unique chance to Meet and Network with exciting start-ups and team with high-enthuse CAD Designers
- Win awards and recognition among CAD modelers
- Inspire the younger generation by sharing your practical knowledge and nurture them in developing their skills, we are certain that giving back is as joyous as learning
- Add real value to your resume with certification from Deshpande Startups
Winner will get access to:
- 3 months free membership to access Makers Lab
- 3 printed prototypes
- Participants certificates
Frequently Asked Questions
Students who knows CAD design software
Preferably begin with Static Structural analysis and show that it has an optimum factor of safety, then go ahead with Dynamic Analysis. In certain cases, Thermal (Static/Transient) can also be done.
It's not at all a problem as it's only going to give you bonus points and isn't necessary, just be aware of the critical conditions in which your model might fail and you should be able to convincingly answer the judge the same. Also 'basic analysis' can be carried out 'manually, without any software' and the calculations can be shown in the presentation.
Yes, get your
- Model in IGES/STEP format preferably
- Drawings in .dwg or converted to .pdf
- For the analysis carried out using software, get pictures and copy those into your PowerPoint file (.ppt); manual calculations can be neatly done, scanned and attached to the .ppt file too
- Other photos if any u can get them as .jpg if you aren't uploading them in your .ppt file
- Animation videos can be .mp4/.avi/.3gp and must preferably be linked to your .ppt
- In case of files apart from .ppt a folder must be submitted well before time of your presentation through a pen drive to the organizers on the event day
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.