Experience: 4 - 6 years
Reporting To: CEO
Job Location: Hubballi
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Deshpande Startups is building an entrepreneurship ecosystem to solve real-world problems of 1.1 billion people in non-metro areas of India. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and technologies, as well as networking opportunities to build successful and sustainable businesses. A community manager is responsible to build, grow and manage Deshpande Startups community
Education and experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in engaging/managing community
- Have worked with incubators, accelerators, startups, or have been an entrepreneur by yourself (preferred)
Key competency and skills
- Experience with digital tools, infrastructure, and processes.
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration, and operational management skills.
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital, and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Entrepreneurial, Openness to learn and adapt to the ecosystem.
- Respectful, Proactive, and Accommodating.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Build and curate each community – working across digital and social channels to drive awareness and engagement, linking network members to facilitate meaningful wider connections, maximizing attendance at events and workshops (Phisical and virtual).
- Setting and implementing (Manage) Social Media communication/campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies.
- Curate and publish third-party content for social media and monthly newsletters/blogs/stories/testimonials/vedios/podcasts.
- Host Community Talks/Events.
- Responding to customer inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely manner.
- Implement social media strategies & technology platform to increase engagement & followers.
- Gather member feedback and insights.
- Generate reports & data.
- Perform such other duties as required and appropriate to the objectives of this position and the needs of the organization.
We are located at
Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road,
Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.