Startup: Temperate Technologies.
Experience: At least 3 years of full-time work experience, out of which at least 1 year in agriculture-focused enterprises
Department: Marketing and Sales
Job Location: Hyderabad with travel in Maharashtra, Karnataka and Telangana
- Act as the primary point of contact for farmers and FPOs, responding to inquiries and providing support to ensure their satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with farmers and FPOs through regular communication and follow-up.
- Identify farmer and FPO needs and provide solutions that meet those needs, including new products, services, and training and education on best practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure farmer and FPO needs are being met and to continuously improve products and services.
- Gather customer feedback and provide insights to inform product development and strategy.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and changes to better understand and serve the needs of our small-hold farmer customers.
- Strong agricultural background with significant on-farm experience.
- Fluency in English along with one or more of the following languages: Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil.
- Strong verbal communication skills and good written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Familiarity with the problems and challenges faced by farmers and FPOs
Interested candidates email Resumes to
with subject as job title you are applying.
We are located at
Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road,
Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.