Payments will be made online either through NEFT/UPI. Once the applicant receives a confirmation email for Deshpande Startups team only then the payment should be done on the details shared in the email. please share the transaction ID details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with member details & purpose of payment once the payment is done.
An initiative of “Yuva Entrepreneurship Program” of Deshpande Startups present “Virtual Hackathon”, a 36-hour event witnessing a gathering of curious and like-minded Hackers, organized by India’s Largest Incubation Center - Deshpande Startups, next to Hubballi Airport.
“Virtual Hackathon” is an exciting opportunity for all programmers, coders, developers and hackers to meet at one single platform, and develop Social Impact solutions and witness propelling India’s true growth story. 2nd, 3rd and 4th year Computer Science and Information Science students can participate and also stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
8 Reasons why you should participate/key highlights of the event:
- Get to be a part of vibrant community of developers and build your network
- Internship opportunities at Deshpande Startups
- Opportunity to code under the guidance of professional coders/developers
- Hands-on laboratory experience
- Unique chance to meet and network with exciting startups and team with high-enthu developers and explore further opportunities
- Win awards and recognition among developers
- Inspire the younger generation by sharing your practical knowledge and nurture them in developing their skills, we are certain that giving back is as joyous as learning
- Add real value to your resume with certification from Deshpande Startups
Frequently Asked Questions
Each team can have maximum of 4 members & a minimum of 2 members.
We charge 200 INR per Team.
It will be mentioned in the agenda for the Program. A detailed agenda will be shared with the teams who confirms there participation post-payment.
The duration of the Hackathon is 36 hours.
It will be conducted virtually. All the process will be taken virtually right from Inauguration, Milestone Checks, Solution Submissions, Presentation & Valedictory
Students from Computer Science and Information Science students can participate, and who knows coding can apply for virtual hackathon.
Yes, participants are provided with the E-certificates for participating in the event.
Participants need to have a laptop, dongle or modem for better access to the high-speed internet, and connected with your team members for coordination.
Problem statements will be emailed to the Team leader by the organizers during the Hackathon inaugral.
We are located at
Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road,
Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.