Automation Test Engineer
Job Position: Automation Test Engineer
Startup: LinkEZ Technologies
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Software Testing preferably in Automation testing
Job Location: Hubballi
LinkEZ began its journey 6 years ago with a vision to make the manufacturing process transparent at all levels so that the unit members know what's happening and have a better ability to manage and achieve desired output and efficiency.
After several years of research, working with large scale manufacturers, we at LinkEZ developed and successfully implemented our solutions that improved the Operational Efficiency and Operational Equipment Effectiveness by 10 times... all this during the first year of operations.
A combination of cutting edge hardware and software solutions, combined with powerful analytics makes us a one-stop partner to realize the full manufacturing potential of organizations.
Skills and Expertise:
- Strong understanding of testing lifecycle and related concepts
- Ability to write and execute complex test cases
- Exposure to Agile environment and practices
- Exposure to Selenium or Winium
- Hands-on experience writing Automation Scripts using C#
- Unit testing using nUnit
- Exposure to Bugzilla and Github
- Technically strong and ability/interest to work in R&D developing new products and features
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Technically inquisitive and innovative
Interested candidates email Resumes to
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.