Job Position: Lead Hardware Engineer
Startup: Nebeskie Labs
Qualification: B.E graduates
Experience: 2+ years of experience required
Job Location: Hubballi
The basis of every great product is the team that builds it - the product team plays a crucial role in the success of our customers to save electricity and make this world GREEN. At Nebeskie Labs product team unites the diverse team to achieve the vision of an energy-efficient ecosystem.
You will be working with a team that is naturally crossfunctional and is responsible for implementing strategy, road map, and feature definition for the product Enture. The product team ensures the released product/functionality achieves the business objectives and customer success!
Skills and Expertise:
- Hands-on any open-source platform/software for Schematics and PCB design
- Programing skills-firmware
- Understanding of product certification guidelines and directives (Such as CE)
- Avid technology reader and a quick learner
- Problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop and test computer systems/hardware (Processor, Component, Circuit board, Networks, and Router)
- Create a blueprint of hardware to be built (Architecture/Schematics and PCB) as per industry standards
- Test and analyze the built model
- Update existing hardware components
- Oversee the manufacturing process
- Maintain knowledge of technology trends and emerging technology
Interested candidates email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as job title you are applying.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.