Job Position: Software Developer (Fullstack)
Startup: Nebeskie Labs
Qualification: B.E graduates
Experience: 2+ years of experience required
Job Location: Hubballi
The basis of every great product is the team that builds it - the product team plays a crucial role in the success of our customers to save electricity and make this world GREEN. At Nebeskie Labs product team unites the diverse team to achieve the vision of an energy-efficient ecosystem.
You will be working with a team that is naturally crossfunctional and is responsible for implementing strategy, road map, and feature definition for the product Enture. The product team ensures the released product/functionality achieves the business objectives and customer success!
Skills and Expertise:
- Applicant should be comfortable to work in language-agnostic environment
- Should have had some experience in developing mobile apps and material designs
- The applicant should be able to build a full-stack application (Preferably VENOM stack)
- Intermediate or expertise in Vue.js
- Familiar with templating engine like EJS
- Intermediate or expertise in Node.js and es8
- Intermediate or expertise in Express.js
- Should have intermediate skills in shell scripting and system administration
- Understanding of AWS services and ability to create/understand solution designs/architecture with containers (Docker)
- Basic understanding of serverless programming paradigm and architecture
- Familiar with basic concepts of IoT
- Basic knowledge of python
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop and test full-stack applications and microservices
- Configure and maintain AWS services and instances (EC2, Lambda, IoT, Kinesis streams, Dynamodb, S3 buckets, etc)
- Test and analyze the built model
- Writing and maintaining batch jobs
- Working with data and doing basic data analysis
- Maintain knowledge of technology trends and emerging technology
Interested candidates email Resumes to email@example.com with subject as job title you are applying.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.