Market Research Analyst
Job Position: Market Research Analyst
Qualification: MBA (Preferably with good knowledge of digital marketing)
Experience: 0 - 2 years of experience required
Job Location: Hubballi
Entry-level research position at shopgro. The role is to conduct research in various categories and build a quality collection of interesting brands and SMB's. categories that we focus on include Personal care, Home and Kitchen appliance, etc.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successful market research & lead generation. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Aptitude for the organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Technical ability in using HTML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic
Skills and Expertise:
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research in the assigned categories
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager
Interested candidates email Resumes to email@example.com with subject as job title you are applying.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.