Senior Executive -
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Reporting to: Head of Incubation Program
The incubation program offers curated support for Startup founders supporting the needs of market exposure, knowledge, networks and access to opportunities at the right time. Founders who go through the program will be able to build their skills and abilities and accelerate the startup's growth to the market. Senior Executive plays very critical role by building relationship with aspiring startup founders, understanding their stage and needs and accordingly supporting them through the program .
Education and experience:
- Minimum Graduate with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Have worked with incubators, accelerators, startups or have been entrepreneur by yourself (preferred)
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Incubatees.
- Ensure management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and startup companies
- Connect startups with resources and opportunities that can enable growth.
- Facilitate and organize regular mentor meetings, check-ins and reviews to deliver the program inputs
- Spearheading the outreach communication for the Program as well as Organization
- Scouting deserving startups for the program through online/offline channels.
- Planning campaigns for sourcing startups for the upcoming cohorts.
- Organizing events & activities at the Ecosystem for promoting the program & organization initiatives.
- Building startup database on regular basis for outreach
- Identifying strategies to promote program and success stories
- Administering and reviewing progress on outreach and preparing report on regular basis.
- Perform such other duties as required and appropriate to the objectives of this position, program, and the needs of the organization.
Key competency and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A basic technical understanding and affinity towards to technology and IT.
- Capacity to formulate relevant questions to engage startups in meaningful way.
- Entrepreneurial, creative thinking and problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work with different departments of the organization at different levels.
- Demonstrable and relevant marketing experience is preferable
- Experience in running outreach campaigns and different promotional activities
- Openness to learn and adapt to the ecosystem.
- Respectful, Proactive, and accommodating.
We are located at
Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road,
Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.