Startup Boot Camp
We at Deshpande Startups are glad to share that, as a part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, we are hosting a “Startup boot camp” in Hubballi.
The boot camp will focus on helping entrepreneurs solving the problems of TIER-II & TIER-III cities to minimize barriers and obstacles in their startup journey to maintain sustainability at different phases of their Startup Journey.
What is happening in “Startup Boot Camp”?
- Mentor meetup
- Workshops by industry experts
- Knowledge sessions by successful entrepreneurs
- B-plan competition to access support from Deshpande Startups
Business deck format:
- Introduction of the company & founding team - 1 slide
- Problem statement - 1 slide
- Your business deck - 1 to 3 slide
- Uniqueness about your ideas - 1 to 2 slide
- Business competition/ existing solution providers - 1 slide
- Market size/ opportunity - 1 to 2 slide
- Revenue model
What does Startup Boot Camp has to offer to entrepreneurs:
- Network, connect and receive inputs from industry-leading mentors, industry experts, investors
- Workshops and knowledge sessions by successful entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to pitch your business plan to panel of experts, entrepreneurs, industry veteran & angel investor
Note:After submitting the form, Please send your business deck to email@example.com
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.